Winners take chances. Like everyone
else, they fear failing, but they refuse to let fear take control.
2. Winners don't give up. When things seem to be a hassle, they hang in until the spark returns.
3. Winners are flexible. They realize there is more than one way to do things and are willing to try others.
4. Winners know they aren't perfect. They respect their weaknesses while making the most of their strengths.
5. Winners fall but they don't stay down. They stubbornly refuse to let a fall keep them from climbing.
6. Winners don't blame fate for their failures, nor luck for their
successes. Winners accept responsibility for their lives.
7. Winners are positive thinkers who see good in all things. From the ordinary, they make the extraordinary.
8. Winners believe in the path they have chosen even when it's hard; even when others can't see where they're going.
9. Winners are patient. They know a goal is only as worthy as the effort that is required to achieve it.
10. Winners are people that believe in themselves. They make this world a better place to be. Adapted from The Definition Of A Winner